Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Insomnia sure is swell

You know what is more fun than sitting awake at three o clock in the morning when you are trying to sleep?

EVERYTHING

No really. Nothing, absolutely nothing is worse than not being able to sleep when you want to. I know you are all really interested in this. Honestly, I would be riveted if I were you.

I just thought I'd share that with you.

On the plus side, coming up in the next few days will be some (hopefully) interesting content:

I will share my bridal show escapades - nothing is crazier than being an event planner during wedding season (twitch)

A guest writer will share a crazy story of her own, which is always fun. She is a close friend of mine; so you know her story will be good!

And of course, another dirty-sounding word of the day!

Since I don't have a dirty-sounding word for you right now, you will just have to settle for an actual dirty word.


...................


penis

1 comment:

Polly Forns said...

I like my penii "clean".....not dirty, lol