Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Take a Joke, god damnit!

Okay, listen. I tend to make fun of people. A lot. I take any opportunity I can to laugh at someone else's expense.

Do I have self esteem issues? Am I generally a mean person, and want to see you cry?

NO.

I make fun of you because it's fucking funny.

If I can laugh at you, and the people around you can laugh at you, what's the problem? Why can't you laugh at yourself, I know I do. I do some pretty retarded things.

Some really retarded things, now that I think about it.

So, I'm not sorry if that makes you feel sad, or hurt, or humiliated. It's not my fault you can't take a god damn joke, alright? If you trip and fall, I absolutely will laugh at you! I will tell the story to all of our mutual friends until they can tell it almost as well as I can!

Besides, you know that if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be cracking up just as much as I do.

And if you say anything different, you are an over-sensitive idiot and a lying asshole.

No comments: