Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seriously.

Okay, this is my first post, on my first real blog, yadda yadda yadda. What prompted me to enter the blogisphere? And to use retarded ass words such as blogisphere?

Because people annoy the shit out of me, that's why.

Really, they do. Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people around me. Granted, I'm not necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed, but I consider myself to be pretty god damn smart. I can tell when somebody when somebody has got their head so far up their ass that pulling it back out again would require the jaws of life and a hell of a lot of astroglide.

And the funny thing is, these aren't stupid people. They are just smart(ish) people doing stupid things. Or, maybe, just doing things to annoy me. Or maybe they really are stupid. Maybe they try to use the word blogisphere in a legitimate conversation.

The worst part is, It's mostly girls. Girls! why are you so stupid? Why do you let things affect you the way you do? Why don't you live like you'll never look back?

I have decided to share my ramblings with the girls of today. I want to help girls from making some of the mistakes I made in the past, and some of the mistakes my friends made in the past.
Also, sometimes I feel the need to vent a little bit, so sorry about that in advance. I also will share some of my (true) crazy stories about the situations my friends and I have gotten into! I hope I can help some girls, or at least make them laugh.

Will I?
Stay tuned to find out.

No comments: